Juventus chief executive Giuseppe Marotta said the Italian champions have no plans to part with star Paulo Dybala, despite continued transfer speculation.
Manchester United have been linked with a move for Dybala, who dropped out of Juve's starting XI last month, sparking doubts over the Argentina international's future in Turin.
After Philippe Coutinho's blockbuster sale to La Liga giants Barcelona, Marotta was asked what he thought Dybala was worth before Juve's 1-0 win over Cagliari on Saturday.
"The January transfer window is about repairing your squad and fortunately we are covered in all departments," he told Mediaset Premium .
"We haven't put a price-tag on Paulo, so it's difficult to make an assessment. We have no intention of putting him on the market."
Dybala was forced off with a hamstring injury in the 50th minute as Juve won in Sardinia, having only just worked his way back into the starting XI.
Manager Massimiliano Allegri says he doesn't yet know how bad the injury is , but has also stepped out in recent day to send a warning of sorts to club's who are looking at the Argentine.
“ He cannot play centre-forward for a big club , where the distance to goal is much shorter," the Juve boss told reporters.
“Just look at his best goals for Juve, they’re often when he’s running from deeper positions.”
The Serie A side now have two weeks off before getting back into action on Jan. 22 with a match against Genoa in league play, giving Dybala and extended period to heal ahead of their next match.